We can be contacted via:
- Phone – 0402 133 866
- Email – ca@ComputerAid.com.au
- 8 Shearwater Court, Deception Bay, QLD 4508
Computer Aid currently accepts the following forms of payment:
- Cheque (made payable to: No Nonsense Computers Pty Ltd)
- Direct Deposit (can be done via internet banking) into bank:
Account No: 492 223 103
Account Name: No Nonsense Computers
Bank Name: st.george bank
- Credit card (payments incur a 3% surcharge) This can only be done in person.
- PayPal (3% surcharge) using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Rates (as of July 2014):
- AU$130/hour (Charged in 30 minute blocks, minimum charge: 30 minutes ($65) )
- There is no callout fee.
- Laptop repairs: AU$130 service fee, plus AU$130/hour
About Computer Aid
Computer Aid was formed in 2005 by it principal engineer: Luigi Martin
Luigi Martin has extensive experience in working with small & large companies, & has a very broad range of skills & knowledge. Coupled with Luigi’s excellent customer service skills, Computer Aid is able to provide services that are comprehensive, accurate, and efficient.
Luigi graduated in 1987, with an Applied Science degree (majoring in Applied Physics & Computer Science).
Some of the roles performed by Luigi in the computer industry are:
- Computer Programmer (C, basic, pascal, scripting, assembly)
- System Administrator (Unix & Microsoft Windows)
- Application Support (MQ series, Business Objects, Informatica, Websphere, MQSI)
In a town where computers slow down and freeze, one computer repairer comes to the rescue. When Internet connections fizzle and stop and all hope is lost, Computer Aid springs into action, and gets you surfing again. Computer Aid will impress you with their professionalism, experience, competence and efficiency. When things just don’t compute, someone can fix your computer and show you how to tame the internet.
You’ll laugh, when you see how easily they fix your problems. You’ll cry, when you realise you didn’t need to spend days trying to fix computer problems yourself.
Computer Aid: We can help you.