Previously, customer said she would move to ADSL, so at the time, I installed antivir, and deactivated NAV (which had expired)
After a few weeks, I got called back, due to the PC running very slow, When I got there, I noticed that NAV had been reactivated, so I deactivated NAV services plus any entries from the registry. I also used add/remove programs (to uninstall the NAV component of systemworks)…
6 weeks later, it has reactivated again! Wife says hubby probably clicked somewhere and reactivated it.
This time I totally uninstall systemworks… its not worth mucking around with this… 2 return visits for essentially the same problem is excessive. I try not to visit existing customers more than once every 6 months.