I’ve started using google tasks (via google calendar, but it can also be accessed via Gmail), so that I can keep track of my ever-increasing workload.
Yet, I cannot find a way to view the tasks from my android phone…
I eventually found a way of doing it, but not via a dedicated Android App (its done via the browser instaed… but at least it works)
- Create a task in Google Calendar or gmail using your web browser
- Start your android phone browser and go to http://gmail.com/tasks
- Enter your login information. Tick “remember me” if the option appears.
- Now that you can see your tasks, add it as a bookmark
- Put the bookmark onto your home screen (eg: long-press on a blank section of your home screen and go through the menus to select your bookmark)